Gale's gold sponsorship at DH in Utrecht this July meant a great deal of collaboration and learning with Digital Humanities scholars and librarians from around the world.
Our Archives Explored section includes sample curations for each region of the world using selected Gale Primary Sources archives. Are you curious about the way the major newspapers covered significant events? Take a look inside the archives to find out. Gale is a global leader in education, learning, and research resources online.
We have a vast digital archive of Primary Sources, research databases, reference books both eBook and print , and more!
American Myths, Legends, and Tall Tales: An Encyclopedia of American Folklore
- Call for Submissions: Encyclopedia of American Folklore.
- American Folklore: An Encyclopedia - PDF Drive;
- American Folklore by Brunvand, Jan Harold!
- American Folklore.
- Algorithms for Sensor Systems: 9th International Symposium on Algorithms and Experiments for Sensor Systems, Wireless Networks and Distributed Robotics, ALGOSENSORS 2013, Sophia Antipolis, France, September 5-6, 2013, Revised Selected Papers.
- American Folklore: An Encyclopedia.
- Methods of experimental physics, - Solid state physics. part A Preparation, structure, mechanical and thermal properties?
Entries cite works for further reading and the encyclopedia concludes with a bibliography of major works. The set of books also gives attention to the Caribbean and African roots of traditional African-American culture. The three volumes are intended to help scholars and students understand the heart of African-American culture and provides a comprehensive context for African-American history , literature, music, and art.
American Folklore: An Encyclopedia
Herskovits , supports a statement Prahlad makes in the introduction. The encyclopedia seeks 'to provide a significant overview of the current study of African American folklore Booklist , Starred Review . From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Adiabatic Perturbation Theory in Quantum Dynamics!
- African American Folklore: An Encyclopedia for Students?
- Circle of Three #9: Through the Veil (Circle of Three).
- Call for Submissions: Encyclopedia of American Folklore;
- Now Eat This!: 150 of Americas Favorite Comfort Foods, All Under 350 Calories!
Dewey Decimal. Library Journal Review.
American Library Association. Retrieved October 7,